According to the Italian National Law (Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003, Personal Data Protection Code) and to the European Community law (European Regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users.
Legal basis of the personal data processing
This site treats data based on consent. By using or consulting this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any transmission to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. The provision of personal data and the consent to their collection and processing is optional, the user can deny consent in any time, by writing an email at email@example.com. However, denying consent can make a service impossible to provide and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised. Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will treat some of the data according to the legitimate interests of the data controller.
The collected data and the purposes
As all websites, this site also uses log files that collect information in an automated manner during user visits. This information could be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit;
– the number of clicks
This information is processed in an automated way and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons (from 25 May 2018 this information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner). For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, according to law, in order to block any attempts to damage this website or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting this website and its users.
The data collected by this website site are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. In any case, the data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 24 months.
The data processing is carried out also with the aid of IT for the following purposes:
- to get and confirm your reservation and ancillary services, and to provide the services requested. Since these are treatments necessary to define the agreement and for its subsequent implementation, its consent is not required, except in the case in which sensitive data are provided. If the user refuse to provide his personal data, we will be not able to confirm the booking or provide the requested service. The data processing will end at guest departure, but some of his personal data may or must continue to be processed for some specific purposes and in the way indicated in the following points;
- to fulfil the obligation set by the “Testo unico delle leggi di pubblica sicurezza” (article 109 of RD 18.6.1931 n. 773) which imposes us to communicate to the Police Headquarters, for public security purposes, the personal details of the guests, according to the established methods by the Ministry of the Interior Affairs (Decree 7 January 2013). The provision of data is mandatory and does not require guest consent. In case of refusal to provide them we will not be able to host him/her in our structure. The data acquired for this purpose are not stored by us, unless we provide consent to the storage as written in point 4;
- to fulfil Italian administrative, accounting and tax laws. We do not need guest consent for these purposes, the data are processed by us and by our employees, and are communicated outside only according to law. In case the guest refuse to provide the data for the above mentioned purpose, we will not be able to provide him/her the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are stored by us for the time necessary to fulfil the mentioned laws. (10 years, and even beyond in the case of tax assessments);
- to speed up the registration procedures in case of your possible future stays at our structure. We need your consent for this purpose, revocable at any time. Your data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years, and will be used when you will be our guest again for the purposes described in the previous points;
- to receive text messages or phone calls addressed to the guest during his/her stay. Guest consent is required for this purpose. Guest can revoke this consent at any time. However, the treatment will end at his/her departure;
- to send guest our promotional messages, updates on rates and offers, as well as a satisfaction survey at the end of his/her stay. For this purpose, we need guest consent; his/her data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years and will not be given to third parties. Guest can revoke his/her consent at any time;
- to protect people, property and company assets through a video surveillance system of some areas in the structure, identifiable by the presence of special signs. We do not need guest consent for this purpose, as it pursues our legitimate interest in protecting people and property against possible assaults, thefts, robberies, damages, vandalism and for purposes of fire prevention and job security. The recorded images are deleted after 24 hours, except holidays or other cases of closure of the structure, and in any case not later than one week. We will not give images to anyone, except in the case of a specific investigative request of judicial police.
We also would like to inform our guests that the European Regulation recognizes some rights, including the right to access and rectify, or cancel or limit or oppose data processing, as well as the right to data portability, if and as applicable (articles from 15 to 22 of EU Regulation No. 679 of 2016). Guests can also make a complaint to the supervisory authority, according to the procedures established by Italian legislation.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR CONTACT FORM
Processing of personal data
We inform our client/guest that the data provided to this website when filling out the “contact form” (also called the form mail), will be process according to the “d.lgs. 196/2003, Codice in material di protezione dei dati personali” and of UE Regulation nr.2016/679.
The contact form has the purpose to allow site visitors to contact us, by sending an email.
This section deals with the personal data sent by the user when filling in the contact form.
We inform clients/guests that the data voluntarily provided through this form will be turned into an email that could be stored in the email reception system used by the site owner.
This data will not be recorded on other media or devices, nor will other data deriving from your site navigation be recorded.
- PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The data sent by clients/guests will be used just to contact them, in order to process the requests in the messages sent by this form.
- TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA AND PROCESSING METHODS
We will process just those data that are necessary to the purposes mentioned in the paragraph 1 above.
b. The processing of the personal data provided is carried out by the operations indicated in the art. 4 paragraph 1 letter. a) “D.lgs 196/2003” and EU Regulation no. 2016/679. The owner of the website is the only that can process personal data.
- THE DATA PROVISION AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
There is no obligation to give the owner of this site the personal data requested in the contact form. The provision of data by contact form is optional.
However, if client/guest refuse to give his data, he will be not able to contact the site manager, for purposes described in art. 1.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING TO SEND CURRICULUM VITAE.
- Data processing
According to the article 13) of the EU Privacy Regulation EU / 2016/679 (GDPR) and of the “D.lgs 196/03”, the candidates’ data collected by Azienda Agricola Fangiano, through the spontaneous sending of the Curriculum Vitae by them, will be processed for the purpose of research, selection and evaluation of the candidates themselves. According to the art. 6 p.1 lett. f) GDPR “the processing is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the data controller or a third party”. The consent of the candidate is expressed voluntarily by sending the CV by e-mail, or in the dedicated section on the website “work with us”.
- Data collection
Azienda Agricola Fangiano will collect candidates’ data by receiving their CV by e-mail, hand letter, the dedicated form on the website, social network or with direct delivery.
Any candidates can send their CV:
– responding to specific announcements of job search published on this website or on other websites.
The collection deals with some personal data, including photograph and professional profile, which will be processed within the limits strictly pertinent to the obligations and purposes according to point 1.
Candidates will not have to communicate sensitive or particular data (according to the 2016/679 EU Regulation). If this kind of data are mentioned in the CV, Azienda Agricola Fangiano will process just those data useful for assessing the professional attitude, in order to establish or not a work relationship.
If candidates do not provide their personal data to Azienda Agricola Fangiano, they will not be considered during selection procedure and assessment.
Azienda Agricola Fangiano asks candidates to indicate in their CVs the consent to the processing of personal data.
- Processing methods
Data collection only concerns the data useful to the evaluation of the candidate. Personal data are processed by the owner of the structure and by the staff authorized for the correct fulfilment of the purposes indicated in point 2) by using electronic tools and paper archives. Personal data are protected in order to avoid improper or unauthorized access to them. The data manager does not use automated processes, including profiling, to achieve the purposes mentioned in this statement.
- Data retention
We inform that the personal data provided will be stored in paper and computer archives managed by Azienda Agricola Fangiano. We guarantee the security of the data archive according to the Italian laws. We will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, for no more than 12 months. After this time the CVs will be deleted. Azienda Agricola Fangiano may keep the data, if there could be in future other job searches. In any case, the processing of personal data will end if there will be any request of cancellation by the interested person.
- Data communication
We do not communicate candidates’personal data to other EU countries by social network, website etc. etc.
- Candidate’s rights
All candidates can ask the data manager to access their personal data or to correct, delete or limit them. They also can refuse the processing of their data or ask for their portability. These requests can be made by e-mail or by letter with the subject: “Request by the candidate” specifying in the request what he want to ask for (cancellation, rectification, portability, oblivion), together with a valid address of e-mail / pec to receive the reply.
- Data controller
Data controller is Azienda Agricola Fangiano. Any request or information could be sent to:
- Certified e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail address email@example.com
- Registered letter to the following address: Azienda Agricola Fangiano di Ferrini Marco, Contrada Fangiano, 16 – 88047 Nocera Terinese (CZ)
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER
- Object of the processing
In this section we will process your personal data according to the Privacy Code and the GDPR, sent by subscribing the free service of newsletter.
- Processing purposes
Client personal data will be used to send periodic newsletter and to register the e-mail address in our mailing list. We will send periodic information messages, commercial and promotional communications. These services will be provided after the consent given to the client.
- Processing methods
The collected data will be processed using IT tools that guarantee the maximum security.
- Data retention
Client data are stored for a reasonable period of time with respect to the purposes indicated in point 2.
- Customer rights
All customers have the right of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation and opposition to the treatment and of data portability, ie to receive in a structured format the data provided and to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance by the holder to whom it was provided. For a more specific examination of these rights, please refer to the privacy legislation of the art. 7 of the Privacy Code and Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 21 of the GDPR.
- Revocation of the consent
Consent may always be revoked. In case of violation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority.
For further explanations about this information or about any privacy issue, or if you wish to exercise your rights or revoke your consent, you can contact us at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
If customers want to use the E-shop service and purchase the products, they must fill in the form on the website with their data. To do so, Azienda Agricola Fangiano collects the following personal data:
– Personal data directly given when filling in the form;
– Purchase and payment data required for billing purposes.
Azienda Agricola Fangiano also collects other data for the following purposes:
– sale and shipment the requested products;
– legal obligations regarding civil, fiscal, accounting Italian law, UE laws or ohters;
– administrative management of the business relationship;
– administrative management of the correspondence necessary for the fulfilment of the relative obligations;
The legal basis for this processing is the execution of a contract as well as the fulfilment of legal obligations related to the sale and shipment of products.
The data marked with an asterisk are obligatory to complete products purchase. Otherwise it will be not possible to complete the registration and the subsequent online purchase of the products.
The fields not marked with an asterisk are optional and so not necessary to complete the products purchase.
In case of some complaints concerning the products available on the E-Shop, Azienda Agricola Fangiano may use the personal data indicated above in order to protect its rights to the competent Authorities. Customers can at any time oppose to this action, following the way indicated in the paragraph “User rights”.
The data collected from the site are processed by the Data Controller, and by the web hosting data center. Web hosting is located in the European Economic Area and operates in accordance with European standards.
What are cookies
Cookies are small files that contain strings of text that the sites visited by the User save on the computer or mobile device (usually the browser) during the site visit.
According to the law we can store cookies on the device’s costumer if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other kind of cookies, we need customer’s permission.
If customer choose to disable cookies on his browser, some sites may work differently than usual, making some site sections impossible to access.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet and guarantee a more efficient functioning of the site, getting better the browsing experience for example, by remembering the default settings, so that customer has not to change them every time he accesses a new page.
For more information on cookies and privacy you can consult the documentation on the website of the Privacy Guarantor at the following link: www.garanteprivacy.it
Mozilla Firefox – Microsoft Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge – Google Chrome – Opera – Apple Safari
Third- Part Cookies
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies, used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to improve the use of the site itself, such as buttons for social media, or videos. This site has no control over third-party cookies, entirely managed by third parties. As a result, the information on the use of these cookies and on the purposes of the same, as well as on the methods for disabling them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
According to a specific agreement with Google, it processes the data on the basis of the request of the Data Controller, given through the software settings. Based on these settings, the advertising and data sharing options are disabled.
Other information on Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
The user can disable the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google (opt out) on his browser.
– Facebook Pixel: users can disable the collection and use of information for the targeting of advertisements at the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
This site treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, other people can access this data: employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
According to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the Italian laws, user can exercise the following rights:
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know the origin;
– receive an intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected;
– in the case of treatment based on consent, to receive at the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
– and, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current legal provisions.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller. In the event that the data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the parties to the processing are guaranteed (except the right to portability that is not provided for by the rules), in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Data controller and Data processor
AZIENDA AGRICOLA FANGIANO DI FERRINI MARCO – P.I. 02758680793 – CF FRRMRC81A18D488K – address: Contrada Fangiano, 16 – 88047 Nocera Terinese (CZ)